One of our K/1st grade activities today was solving riddles. Using flexibility is part of being a critical thinker. We do this a lot every Tuesday as we stretch our minds and think in different ways. Ask your child to help you solve these riddles. Leave your answers under comments. Stretch your mind even further and leave a riddle for me!
1. I fly through the air,
and I start with A;
Fasten your seat belt,
And we're on our way.
What am I? __________
2. I sit upon your shoulders,
And I end with K;
You would surely lose your head,
If I went away.
What am I?___________
3. I look out on the world,
And I start with E;
You would depend upon hearing,
If it weren't for me.
What am I? ___________
HAVE FUN!!

4 comments:
Arthi's answers to the riddles:
1. An Airplane
2. A backpack
3. An Eye
Here is Arthi's riddle:
We both measured in degrees
One of us is half circle
One of us is whole circle
What numbers are we?
Pragna's answers
1.Airplane
2.Neck
3.Eye
Pragna's riddle
I have people around me,
I start with an F;
I am in your Heart,
I am always there for you.
What am I ? _ _ _ _ _ _
1.airplane
2.neck
3.eyes
I'm black and start with a B
And I fly all night
What am I?
Pragna: family
The last post was from Brody the black B riddle!
Post a Comment