Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shanghai Circus


We are going to the Shanghai Circus on November 19! In order to secure our tickets we have to purchase them next week! Permission slips have gone home and some have already been returned. If you have not sent your child's permission slip and money in please do so ASAP! Just send it in your child's regular classroom folder addressed to me and I will get it. If you would like to chaperone please send in $9.50 for your ticket. Thank you! I realize that most of you have just paid for another field trip, I promise this is it until January. I do not want anyone to miss out on this fabulous event. Please let me know if you are unable to pay and I will take care of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Skipper Please Let Me Go On The Field Trip Even Though I Didnt return The Feild Trip Slip Please:?


Chloe M.

Anonymous said...

I loved that feildtrip it was really fun! Julia W.