Monday, September 14, 2009

Mad Science!

All grade levels love "Mad Science!" My goal this year is to do a lot more science labs because the kids love it so much and it sparks their interest to learn new things. While I don't mind supplying materials for our labs it usually involves me raiding my pantry and too much of that leaves my cupboards pretty bare! I am going to list everyday things that we will be using in future science labs and if you can send ONE of them in I would greatly appreciate it! To avoid me having 10 containers of salt and 0 food coloring would you please put what you are sending under "comments?" That way everone can see what has been sent. THANKS A MILLION!!!!
salt
craft sticks
plastic spoons
epsom salt
food coloring
string
cotton balls
straws
colored chalk
coffee filters
cornstarch
toothpicks

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be happy to send salt.
Kathie Berndt

Unknown said...

I'll be happy to provide salt.
Kathie Berndt

Anonymous said...

I'll be happy to send salt.
Kathie Berndt

Anonymous said...

I will send in coffee filters and food coloring with Carson.

Anonymous said...

We'll send in food coloring and toothpicks.
Julianna C.

Unknown said...

I Can Send In Every thing


Chloe

Unknown said...

I Can Send In Every thing


Chloe